3.14.2009

Random Updates

I swear my iPod is prescient.  Today when I was walking my dog I had it on shuffle.  And I hate to admit it, but I have three illegally downloaded songs on this iPod, and I feel kinda guilty, but not really; if I have to, I'll send an envelope with 0.99 cents in it to Warren Zevon's posthumous estate, or to Jeff Lynne/ELO and Christine McVie/Fleetwood Mac, but they have plenty of money already.  It's not like I don't buy legally from them too; I do.  But anyway, the iPod plays all three of them in a row.  I also have two versions of Elton John's Madman Across the Water:  the shelved 8-minute first version which is a bonus track on Tumbleweed Connection and the studio version from the album of the same name.  And right after the other thing, it plays both of these in a row.  And whil I try to minimise double-copies of songs, I have two copies of Bob Dylan's Rainy Day Women, and guess what this damned iPod does as soon as it's done playing both versions of Madman... you guessed right!  It played both versions of Rainy Day Women 12 and 35.  There are like 800 songs on there, I really wonder what the cances are of this happening... kinda creepy :).

Anyway, the next countdown is Top 5 Best Shows on TV Right Now.  I'm also hoping to get another author on here so we can get more countdowns going.  I'm still not on Google, GRRR!  but I'll live.  To all two of you reading, tell all your wonderful little friends about this abso-effing-amazing blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment